Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Getting help, through your councillor/MP

 


Hello

 I have recently moved house, and part of that involves getting  help, as I am disabled with ME.
I needed to find a way, to get letters posted, and other things.

Thankfully, the liberal democrats are active in my area, so i contacted them, I found them, through a leaflet they put through my door, and asked for all the help I needed, they have been brilliant.

I just want to encourage you, to contact your local, councillor/MP, for whatever needs you have, they are there to help you.

Why not find out who your local councillors are from this site, it will guide you to your MP, who can tell you, then either Contact them yourself, or get someone to do it for you.

https://members.parliament.uk/members/commons

I hope this helps.

Miriam

No comments: